Purchasing and licensing
Find the perfect plan for your project
Go to Pricing at the top of the menu bar to view the plans. Select the plan that best suits your needs. Click Subscribe now.
Compare functionalities and features using the table below.
Choose your preferred payment method.
- Payment can be made via credit card or PayPal.
Fill up the form. All the information provided will be used for invoice generation.
Email used during the form submission will be the main license holder of the purchase. The maximum license a single email address can hold is 10 licenses.
You will be directed to the Homepage once payment is successful. To view your purchased licenses:
- Go to Account to view the licenses.
- Click the dropdown button to view the details of the license such as the serial key.
Only one email address can be the main holder of the license(s). The license(s) can be activated in different devices but limited up to 3 devices ONLY.
- You are able to assign the license to anyone through a registered email.
- You are able to revoke the license to any person if you decide to change the account holder.
The assigned user can proceed to the Sign In page and click on Email me the sign-in link button to login to their account using the link that had been emailed to them. This will ensure a smooth login process for users and will also be easier when managing licenses.
If you wish to set a password, click on Forgot password? and set the password of your choice.
Check Payment History to see if payment was made successful. Users could also view if they have purchased any other plans.
Change payment methods
User is able to change their card for the next payment if faced with card problem such as:
- Card expiration.
- Card is out of credit.
Add payment methods
User is able to add their preferred payment methods as below. Click on Add Payment Method and fill up the banking or payment credentials.
Users will be directed to retry charges when the subscription has expired. Click on Retry Charges to renew the subscription.
Capital Electra (Offline version) license activation
Ensure there is internet access when activating a license.
- Go to Help and click Activate to activate the license.
- Enter the serial key given to activate the license. The same license can be shared and activated on two different devices.
- To activate the license on the third device, one of the licenses on the devices previously used must be deactivated first.
To cancel your Capital Electra X subscription, you may select the Unsubscribe button on your account in the dashboard.
- Sign in to your existing license.
- Go to dashboard and select Account.
- Select the Unsubscribe button.
To cancel Electra E8 subscriptions, please reach out to us at [email protected] for further assistance. 30-day money-back upon new purchase is applicable to Capital Electra X Standard Annual subscription and Capital Electra Professional subscription only.