Information we collect
Types of information Electra collects from you are as below:
Information you provide to us
We may collect the information you provide when you register for an account in Electra or communicate with us through the Services, such as your username, email address, first and last name, birth date, and other identifying information you choose to provide.
Surveys may also be used to collect your information. You have complete discretion over whether or not to participate in surveys and disclose your personal information. In order to participate in surveys, you may be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and email address) as well as demographic information (such as serving industry and job position).
Files that you create and/or upload through the Services may be stored, processed, and maintained by Electra (as well as previous versions of your files). These include your own drawings, teams, and folders, as well as other account-related data.
Information collected automatically from you
When you are using our Services, Electra's servers automatically collect information about your activity and use of Electra, such as browser type, page viewed, time spent on Electra, traffic source, action taken and potential personal identifiable information like Internet Protocol (IP) address. To collect said information, Electra uses common Internet technologies like cookies and web server logs. Cookies is a piece of data sent from our server, it is stored on your computer and we use it to enhance your user experience as well as saving your preferences.
Electra may also collect automated error reports when there is software malfunction, said reports may contain partial or all information in your drawings. Electra may review the reports to help resolving problems with the Services.
Information collected from third parties
Electra may receive your information from third party sources, and combine that with information collected directly through our Services. Example of third party sources: when you create a Electra account or access Electra via a third party service account like Google account, Electra will have access to certain information about you from Google (eg. Username), in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by the third party services.
When you create a paid Electra account, your payment will be processed by our payment service provider. Electra does not retain any user banking information on our servers, thus we are not responsible for the security of your banking details.
Using user information
Electra uses information collected through our Services and third party sources for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise disclosed to you. Below are some examples on how we may use your information:
- Authenticate your identity when you create an account or sign in to Electra.
- Operate, maintain and deliver services requested by you.
- Process transactions and send transaction related files, like confirmation and invoices.
- Provide customer service, to communicate and correspond to you.
- Personalize our Services to match your profile or preference.
- Combine information from different sources for better understanding on your needs.
- Communication to you regarding product, services and content we believe you might be interested in. You can choose to opt out from our communication at anytime, if you no longer want to receive our updates.
Sharing user information
- When you have given Electra your consent
- Working with third-party vendors who require access to your information to provide or improve our Services
- Required by law enforcement, courts of competent jurisdiction, or others when we have a good faith belief that access to such information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Electra, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law
- In the case of negotiations of any merger, sales of some or all of Electra's assets, bankruptcy or reorganization, financing or acquisition of partial or all of Electra's business to another company.
Electra does not share, sell or trade your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
Storing & protecting user information
Electra employs administrative and technical measures to store and protect our users' information against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of information.
When you submit your information, Electra transmits them via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our off-site secured servers, where they are encrypted and stored. All your information is hosted with our server providers, which has a reputation of maintaining 99% uptime.
Only authorized employees and contractors are given access to users' information. Electra maintains a strict assessment over such access, and ensures information is disclosed only when it is absolutely required.
Deletion of user information
You may delete your account at any time. Contact us directly at [email protected]
and we will delete your user information promptly.
Electra may update this Policy at any time to reflect changes in our Services. We will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Policy to stay informed on our information collection, use and protection practices.
If material changes are made to this Policy, you will receive an additional notice of such changes before implementing the changes in a materially different way.
Resolution for dispute / Contact
For any question, feedback or complaints regarding this Policy or Electra's Privacy practices in general, please contact us at [email protected]