Copyright and Legal Notices
Unpublished work. © 2022 Siemens.
License Grant and Conditions.
Prohibited Actions and Responsibilities.
- License Grant. This product is subject to and governed by terms and conditions between Siemens Industry Software Inc. or one of its affiliates ("Siemens") and its licensees, e.g., the original agreement accompanying it or a separate agreement between Siemens and its licensees, that governs its use, including restrictions on use, warranties, disclaimers, and limitations on liability and other aspects of this product by licensees, ("License") and which itself is subject to applicable supplemental terms. Siemens reserves all rights in the Siemens technology not expressly granted therein.
- License Compliance. Siemens reserves the right to embed a reporting mechanism in its software to determine unauthorized use of licenses. The security mechanism does not transmit technical or business data processed with the product.
- Third-Party and Open Source Software. The software may contain third-party software, technology and other materials, including open-source software, licensed by third parties under separate terms.
Warranties and Disclaimers.
- Prohibited Actions. Licensee and its users will not permit any person or entity to resell, transfer, sublicense, publish, loan or lease the product or use the product for the benefit of any third party without the prior written consent of Siemens. Licensee and its users may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software or its associated algorithms, which are the trade secrets of. Licensee and its users will not otherwise modify, alter, tamper with, repair or create derivative works of the software. These prohibitions do not apply to the extent they conflict with applicable law or the License applicable to the licensee.
- Security. Licensee or its users is responsible for the security of its systems and data, including products employed on licensee's or its user's systems.
- Third-Party Claims. Siemens will not be liable for any claim or demand made against licensee or its users by any third party, except for Siemens' obligations to indemnify under the License applicable to the licensee.
Siemens makes no warranties except for the express limited warranties, if any, provided in the License applicable to the licensee. Representations about products, features or functionality in any communication constitute technical information, not a warranty or guarantee. Siemens disclaims all other warranties including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Siemens does not warrant that the operation of the products will be uninterrupted or error free.
License Rights Applicable to the U.S. Government.
The products and associated documentation are commercial products that were developed exclusively at private expense. If products are acquired directly or indirectly for use by the U.S. Government, then products are considered "Commercial Items" and "Commercial Computer Software" or "Computer Software Documentation," as defined in 48 C.F.R. §2.101 and 48 C.F.R. §252.227-7014(a)(1) and (a)(5), as applicable. Software and its associated documentation may only be used under the terms and conditions of the governing agreement as required by 48 C.F.R. §12.212 and 48 C.F.R §227.7202. The U.S. Government will only have the rights set forth in the governing agreement, which supersedes any conflicting terms or conditions in any government order document, except for provisions which are contrary to applicable mandatory federal laws. Siemens will not be required to obtain a security clearance or otherwise be involved in accessing U.S. Government classified information.
Product Notices (September 8, 2021) Page 1/1