December 31, 2020
Create, Store and Manage Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides in Electra Cloud
Google is undeniably a big part of our lives. It’s not uncommon for electrical engineers and companies to rely on Google Drive for workflow management and projects.
With numerous files and documentations stored separately, it becomes harder and harder to locate the necessary files. Engineers then required more time to manually look for different files accordingly for their projects. Imagine the time loss and how tiring it is just for switching tabs from tabs and browser to browser.
Why is Google integration important?
- Save more time by minimizing screen switching time.
- Find and access all your stored files at your fingertips.
- Easily edit any documents stored in Electra Cloud and Google Drive, without having to replace the document with the latest version manually.
- Good for managing workflow and collaboration. Locate the most recent and updated version all in one place.
Google Integration with Electra Cloud
- Go to Integrations and click on Add to Google
- Add your Google account
- After integration, you can now create new files - Google Docs/Google Sheets/Google Slides
When a file is created, it will sync up with Google Drive instantly, meaning you’ll be able to locate the files on either the Electra Cloud dashboard or Google Drive.
When changing the subject/title of your file on either Electra Cloud dashboard and Google Drive, it will be saved and synced up on both ends automatically.
- For each Google file created/stored in Electra, there’ll be a Google logo for easy reference.
- You can even store your files in a folder on your dashboard. Create a folder to better manage workflows that suit your needs & preferences.
In Radica Software, we are committed to improving Electra to provide you with better software. We sincerely hope that this new integration can be of great help.
Thanks for taking your time in reading this blog post. Please let us know should you’ve any questions or feedback at all. Just drop us an email at [email protected].
Till next time.