What's an Electra subscription?
It's our most advanced, easy to use Electra® E7 Enterprise Edition, the same software that can do electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings easier and faster, only made far more affordable.
How much does it cost?
Starting from $59 / month (billed annually) or $69 / month (billed monthly).
Why Electra subscriptions?
Lowest cost of entry and
ownership for an advanced
electrical CAD software!
Subscribers get the latest
and greatest upgrades,
Ramp up to more licences
instantly, or scale down
to less easily!
Decide when to start or stop
a subscription at any time,
no hidden charges!
Why it matters?
- Engineer's time much better spent solving problems at site, communicating with customers and generating revenue.
- For the first time, they get to use a really productive software that requires no training and extremely easy to pick up.
- Companies only pay for the software whenever they use it, and not when they don't.
- Ramping up for more licenses when a big project comes in, or scaling down later is super easy.
How it works?
- Click on the button above and select to pay $59 (billed annually) or $69 (billed monthly).
- You'll be redirected to Paypal, where you can either log in with your account or create a new one.
- An account is required, mainly for you to manage your own subscriptions.
- Upon payment, a serial number, a link to download the software and an invoice will be emailed to you instantly.
- At the end of the billing cycle, you'll be automatically charged by Paypal and at the same time, Electra will automatically renew it's licensing, all transparently.
- Each time you're billed, an invoice will be emailed to you instantly.