Electra E7 Enterprise 30 Day Trial.
- Create circuits easier and faster.
- Generate terminals and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Use JIC/IEC smart symbols, plus powerful tools.
Electra is an Electrical CAD Software and requires Microsoft Visio Standard 32 bits (sold separately) to operate.
Problems? Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test drive Electra absolutely FREE for 30 days, no strings attached. If you love it, simply purchase the affordable license and continue using it. If you don't, you'll never be charged a single penny. There's nothing to lose, but a lot of time and frustration saved!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 - 32 or 64 bits.
- Microsoft Visio 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 - 32 bits only, incompatible with 64 bits.
(why, why and why?)
- Works with all Visio editions standard/professional/technical/academic.
Electra is a Microsoft Visio solution and requires Microsoft Visio (32 bits) to operate. It is strongly recommended that you install Visio before installing Electra. To install Visio, follow the instructions listed on the Visio documentation.
To install Electra:
- Exit any applications you are running.
- Right click on the installer and select "Run as administrator".
- Read the End User License Agreement and if you agree to the terms, click Accept.
- Click on the installation button to begin installing.
Electra uses macros in Visio. If your installed copy of Visio is set to High or Medium security, you may be prompted for permission to run a macro every time Electra is activated or have Electra disabled altogether. To enable macros and Electra:
- Start Electra by double clicking on New Electra Drawing.vst.
- Visio will ask you about trusting us as a publisher, as listed below. Click "Trust all from publisher".
About the Trial Version.
- The Trial Version is limited to 30 days, after which productivity tools will be disabled.
- You may not be warned about the expiry of the trial period.
- All drawings, information and data created using the Trial Version will still be usable even after expiry of trial period.